A musician on board The Ocean Mapping Expedition is now featured as a “Project we love” on Kickstarter — thanks again everyone for your support!!!
9 DAYS LEFT!
To celebrate the upcoming last week of campaign, take a look at two new rewards + more reads below, ENJOY!
Are you familiar with my previous releases on Sax Records as Cikatri$ and such? Here’s a chance to grab collector versions of all of these! Two new rewards include special versions of records I *previously* released on my label Sax Records.
New reward #1:
ALL Sax Records releases in TEST PRESSES! Even refused tests! ——– SAX01 by Le Bonheur, SAX02-03-04-05 with Cikatri$. … + regular versions of these releases + a printed postcard designed by the artist, hand-signed and sent to you from Papua + all tracks composed on board, to download in stereo and binaural format + a huge *Thank You* shouted out from the outskirts of Pacific!
New reward #2:
ALL Sax Records releases in LIMITED VERSIONS! Extremely collector versions. ——– SAX01 on white vinyl, SAX02 on clear red vinyl, SAX03 on salmon vinyl, SAX04 number 1 in 20 ex with unique hand-made artwork on cover, SAX04b, SAX05 on blended vinyl with limited cinematic artwork. … + a printed postcard designed by the artist, hand-signed and sent to you from Papua + all tracks composed on board, to download in stereo and binaural format + a huge *Thank You* shouted out from the outskirts of Pacific!
So… what if you’ve already pledged but now you wish you got one of these instead? Although Kickstarter only allows you to change your pledge amount not your reward, I say of course we can fix this so you just message me! – as long as these unique rewards are available, needless to say there’s only one of each.
PS:… and some reads.
– The Ocean Mapping Expedition which I am joining soon, is conducting an acoustic mapping of the oceans never made on that scale before. I’ll be on board as an artist only, to try and make this mission visible under a new light through my work. When the expedition kicked off two years ago, these major changes in funding future oceanic research may not have been yet expected, but they make this work even more important now. Support!!
Check out the expedition’s mission in their Manifesto, their scientific missions with undersea sound recording and nanoplastics sampling, and their program with cartoonists. My composition residency on board Fleur de Passion is an add-on to all of these activities.
– I’m no huge fan of lists, but this one will help you (re)discover amazing composers in non-popular music, read and listen! – (can’t call this classical though, WashingtonP:))
– Noise pollution also hurts terra firma, in English and in French.
– What’s “Out of control” right now in the Solomon Islands?
– Were you feeling quite happy today so far? not anymore
– Though FINALLY – it looks like the flying Hollander may have been caught.