80%!!! Huge thanks to all my backers! Really hoping to make this happen!
Results coming on Thursday night …
… if it’s a YES then get ready for the launching of this project’s BLOG!
Remember you can’t pledge after the campaign ended! So if there’s a reward you want, wait no more. If you’ve already pledged, feel free to adjust your pledge, again by the end of the campaign. Before that, please don’t forget to spread the word if you know anyone that may be interested. Thank you!!
PS: …as usual, here’s some reads and listens which I hope you’ll find inspiring too.
– Ever listened to music underwater? Although the music produced in this project will be played on firm ground, I’ve found listening to music through water healing for my ears. This musician wrote along many other pieces, an opera to be heard in water.
– You might have missed this major step from the United Nations earlier this summer.
– Traveling can give new points of view on our world, and also on ourselves. Thomas Pesquet just spent 196 days in space, here’s an amazing video staging his thoughtsfrom the ISS when about to get home (in English and French).
– Can our future lie in the oceans? A philosophical reflexion on solutions for our world and our time (in French).
– BRAINS! BRAINS! SKULLS! yes!! You must read the whole article (in English)
– If you live in Stockholm, here’s a week your ears will love: Monday improvisational and ambient sound and visuals, Tuesday classic opera in baroque settings, Wednesday dreamy electro in a jazz club, Thursday night – end of this campaign btw!! – I’ll be fiddle-guesting but I’ll say more *only if the goal is reached!!, Friday the punk boat is on, Saturday dunno! maybe sleep or pack. Have a great week.
– To end this update, here’s loads of French radio! A poetic voyage into the abyss of our world, an exploration of music written about the sea, and an essay about sea and sailors in the lyrical world.